Authors Candace Jarzombek , Rubina Veerakone
Keywords Covid-19, Health Equity, Kentucky
The Collaborative Improvement and Innovation Network to Advance Care for Children with Medical Complexity (CMC CoIIN) had the unique opportunity to study the experiences of health care providers and families of CMC in 2020 as care delivery quickly transitioned to telehealth. Now, as in-person services have returned, reflecting on what we have learned can help shape the future of telehealth for CMC.
This package includes:
- A telehealth learnings infographic on strategies for success, family perspectives, and centering equity.
- A short podcast interview with the Kentucky CMC CoIIN Team about their experience expanding telehealth during the COVID-19 shut down and the benefits of telehealth for children and families they serve.
- Podcast Producer/Host: Candace Jarzombek, Graduate Research Fellow
- Donna Croslin, Nurse Administrator
- Davenna Bales, Nurse Administrator
- Sondra Gilbert, Director, Family 2 Family Information Center & Parent Consultant