At the Center for Innovation in Social Work & Health, our internal partnerships help us achieve stronger connections across Boston University.
These partnerships fall into three categories:
- Research – Active participation in externally- or internally-funded CISWH research, training, or education projects
- Policy Development – Leading, advising, or consulting on outcome-oriented policy research related to health inequity
- Work Groups – Active work with a CISWH working group (e.g. BCH Research, CHW/SW National Workgroup); includes policy development or community partnership activities
As partners, we follow a process:
- Collaborate – Identify research, policy, and/or work group interests
- Plan – Strategize to achieve your goal
- Execute – Utilize CISWH resources
For more information about partnering with CISWH, please email Executive Director Eleanor Zambrano at [email protected].