Our project implementation capabilities include:
- Strategic planning;
- Work plan development;
- Organizational and community needs assessment;
- Intervention protocol development and application;
- Capacity building;
- Training and development.
Through our implementation work, we have produced a wide range of materials and resources, including:
- Health & Disability Working Group, the PEER Center. "Building Blocks to Peer Program Success: Peer Program Development Toolkit." Toolkit, Last modified, 2014.
- Health & Disability Working Group. "Peer Re-Engagement Project: Peer Program Resources and Training Curricula." Curriculum, Last modified, 2014.
- Rajabiun, S., Carol T., and Rebholz, C. Making the Connection: Promoting Engagement and Retention in HIV Medical Care Among Hard to Reach Populations. Boston: Health & Disability Working Group, 2008.