Wednesday, November 25, 2020
Giving Tuesday is December 1st! Please consider making a donation to the Center for Innovation in Social Work & Health to help us expand the impact of social work in health care and public health, in order to improve health equity and the health and well-being of vulnerable populations nationally and globally.
Just a few of our current efforts and research projects include:
- A Health Equity Speaker Series, which provides free continuing education credits to social workers
- Analyzing and fostering leadership opportunities for social workers in health care and public health
- Integrating social work into medical care in Nicaragua
- Understanding suicide and opioid use
- Improving care for children and youth with special health care needs
- Providing technical assistance to health centers that serve people with HIV, to understand how to integrate health, housing, and employment services to improve health outcomes.
When making a donation, please choose the Garriott Fund for Innovation (CISWH).