Friday, September 06, 2019
All positions pay $15 per hour and are open to MSW and MSW/MPH students.
CISWH Graduate Fellows
CISWH is dedicated to expanding the impact of social work in health care and public health in order to improve the health and well-being of vulnerable populations nationally and globally. As a student, you can help expand the work and impact of the Center by supporting our newly-established core focus areas.
We seek the support of three graduate fellows interested in the following focus areas: social work leadership, research, and global health. Positions are for 10 hours per week until May 2020. Under the direction of the faculty director(s) and Assistant Director of Programs, fellows will support key initiatives and programming in each area. CISWH offices are on the BU MED/Public Health campus but some hours may be completed remotely. The fellow’s duties will include:
- Support programming activities
- Literature reviews, preparation of manuscripts, PowerPoint presentations and other materials, and other research-related tasks
- Coordinating meetings, webinars and conference calls; note-taking
- Other administrative tasks
- For global health core, Spanish language fluency is a plus
How to apply: Please email [email protected] by Monday, September 23, 2019 with a resume if you are interested. In your email, please note which core(s) (leadership, research, or global health) you are interested in applying to.