Thursday, April 09, 2020
All positions pay $15 per hour and are open to MSW and MSW/MPH students.
Graduate Research Fellow for Leadership Core
CISWH is dedicated to expanding the impact of social work in health care and public health in order to improve the health and well-being of vulnerable populations nationally and globally. We seek the support of a graduate research fellow interested in promoting health equity and social work leadership in health care and public health.
The research fellow will support implementation of CISWH’s strategic plan under the direction of the faculty director of CISHW’s Leadership Core and in cooperation with other faculty, staff, and research fellows. The position pays $15/ hour for 10 hours per week. It is currently open, and we are interested in hiring as soon as possible. Ending date for the position is negotiable. The fellow will work remotely for the duration of the coronavirus pandemic.
Responsibilities will include a combination of tasks, such as:
- Literature reviews to support integration of social work and community health workers, social work roles in behavioral health integration, and possibly other topics;
- Creating a data base of social worker leaders in health care and public health nationally;
- Support for program development, policy, and scholarship (co-author opportunities may be available) through research and preparation of briefs, manuscripts, PowerPoint presentations, etc.;
- Organizing Zoom meetings, webinars, and conference calls;
- Note taking and other administrative tasks.
How to apply: Email [email protected] by Monday, April 20 with a resume and a letter of intent, including a personal introduction and explanation of your interest in the position. We recognize the pandemic has had a disruptive impact and welcome statements clarifying how the research fellow position may relate to applicants’ current needs as well as long-standing interests.